A useful new enhancement to your 2024 ANJC membership is now available!
The Association of New Jersey Chiropractors has partnered with the Foundation for Chiropractic Progress (F4CP) to provide all ANJC members with complimentary access to F4CP’s valuable resources.
Why This Matters to You:
- Save Time & Effort: Easily share professional, ready-to-use content on your practice’s social media pages.
- Enhance Your Practice: Utilize the F4CP’s resources to educate your patients and the community about the benefits of chiropractic care.
- Access to Valuable Resources: As an F4CP member, you gain access to a wealth of marketing tools, social media content, and evidence-based information.
Activate Your Complimentary F4CP Membership
Retrieve Your Temporary Password:
- Go to the F4CP password reset page.
- Enter your ANJC member account email and click SUBMIT.
- Look for an email from F4CP containing your temporary password.
Login and Change Your Password:
- Visit the F4CP login page and sign in using your email address and the temporary password.
- Once logged in, scroll down to the password section and click CHANGE. Enter the temporary password, set your new password, and click SUBMIT.
Complete Your Directory Listing:
- Click on Update Profile to complete or edit your listing in the F4CP Find a Doctor Directory. Ensure your contact and practice information is correct to help potential patients easily find your location and services.
Key Benefits Include:
- Basic listing in the F4CP Find a Doctor Directory
- Monthly Marketing Roadmaps
- Social media posts for easy posting emailed right to you
- Access to educational webinars, podcasts, and print advertisements
- And much more!
This partnership and F4CP Group Membership reflects our commitment to supporting your professional growth and enhancing the visibility of chiropractic care in New Jersey. We encourage you to take full advantage of this new benefit and explore the various tools and resources now at your fingertips.
Should you need assistance with your new F4CP membership, please reach out to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting F4CP support:
Marta Cerdan | marta@F4CP.com | (866) 901-3427 (option 1)
Together, let’s make 2024 a year of significant growth and success!
Sending my best,
ANJC Executive Director
About the Association of New Jersey Chiropractors
The Association of New Jersey Chiropractors’ mission is to improve the health of patients, families and communities by promoting high standards of professionalism and patient care through chiropractic methods, education, advocacy and accountability. With over 1,500 members, the ANJC works to promote the highest level of quality chiropractic care.
About the Foundation for Chiropractic Progress
A not-for-profit organization with nearly 37,000 members, the Foundation for Chiropractic Progress (F4CP) informs and educates the general public about the value of chiropractic care delivered by doctors of chiropractic (DC) and its role in drug-free pain management. Visit www.f4cp.org/findadoctor; call 866-901-F4CP (3427).